|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Powershift|
|Engine:||2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC|
|Ext Color:||Ingot Silver|
|Int Color:||Charcoal Black|
Recent Arrival! ***JUST REDUCED***, MOONROOF/SUNROOF, LEATHER, HEATED SEATS, CRUISE CONTROL, POWER LOCKS, POWER WINDOWS, BLUETOOTH, HANDS-FREE, SYNC. CARFAX One-Owner.
Ingot Silver 2014 Ford Focus SE 4D Hatchback FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Powershift 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
It's no secret... you're looking for a car that ranks best in price and mileage. Luckily for you, we use Live Market Pricing. Live Market Pricing eliminates the guesswork and hours of research because we price our cars haggle-free and well below market value. Ask for your pricing summary today! Call NOW for availability!!!! We carry All Makes and Models in All Colors. We have vehicles with Navigation, Rear Entertainment System, DVD Player, 3rd Row Seats, Backup Camera, Sunroof, Bluetooth, Hands-Free, CD Player, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks, Leather Seats, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Portable Audio Connections, Premium Audio, Premium Wheels, Security System, Steering Wheel Controls, Trailer Hitch, 4WD and AWD Models.
* Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; strong engine; stylish and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* Driving the 2014 Ford Focus is incredibly fun and enjoyable. It has a dynamic design, addictive driving experience, and an interior that immerses you into something that is definitely more than just a car. The Focus comes in 7 models to pick from: the Base S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, Titanium Sedan, ST, Titanium Hatch, and Electric. New for 2014, there's a Sport Appearance Package for the SE, which has sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler. Every drop of fuel is effectively used in the Focus with its 2.0L engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds extra precision, contributing to fuel efficiency or power output. The electric power-assisted steering contributes to fuel efficiency as well. Plus, Active Grille Shutters help Focus make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel-efficient. This all helps Focus SE with the SFE Package achieve up to 40 MPG HWY, which equals less stops at the pump. For entertainment, there's SYNC with MyFord Touch, standard on Titanium and Electric trims, and optional on SE and ST. On select models, luxury comes in the form of leather-trimmed seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and 2 Interior Style Packages that feature two-tone leather-trimmed seats, matching door-trim inserts, coordinated steering wheel trim and more. The new Focus ST is geared to get you to your destination quickly. Mash the aluminum accelerator pedal and you'll be treated to the rollicking performance of its 252hp, 2.0L EcoBoost engine that's linked to a 6-speed manual transmission. An overboost feature can sustain increased torque (from 3000 to 4500 rpm) for 15 seconds at a time enhancing its performance feel. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.