|Engine:||2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT|
|Ext Color:||Winter Chill Pearlcoat|
|Int Color:||Dark Slate Gray|
***JUST REDUCED***, HEATED SEATS, CRUISE CONTROL, KEYLESS ENTRY, POWER LOCKS, POWER WINDOWS, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, BLUETOOTH, HANDS-FREE, SIRIUS XM RADIO, 12V, Dark Slate Gray w/Premium Cloth Bucket Seats. Clean CARFAX.
Winter Chill Pearlcoat 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4D Sport Utility FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT
1-OWNER, clean CARFAX, & 100,000 Mile Warranty!! Odometer is 17472 miles below market average! 28/23 Highway/City MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Most Affordable SUVs
If we do not have what you are looking for, just let us know and we will find it. We have access to any make/model and we sell Ford & Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned. We can also locate vehicles with just about any option to include Alloy Wheels, 3rd Row Seats, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Hands-Free, Brake Assist, CD Player, Cruise Control, Disability Equipped, DVD Player, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Keyless Start, Leather Seats, Lift Kit, Multi-zone Climate Control, Navigation System, Portable Audio Connection, Power Locks, Power Windows, Premium Audio Sound System, Premium Wheels, Remote Start, Security System, Stability Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Sunroof / Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Trailer Hitch, and much more!!
* Comfortable front seats; a few clever features; above-average off-road capability when properly equipped. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Patriot has a body style that hearkens back to the Cherokee of the past but with a refreshingly modern twist. Its geometric angles, bold fender flares, and body colored grille freshen up the look while still maintaining the familiar Jeep look and feel that people love. It is available in three models: Sport, Latitude and Limited. The Sport and Latitude come standard with a 2.0-Liter, 4-Cylinder 158 horsepower engine. The Limited comes standard with a 2.4-liter, 4-Cylinder engine with 172 horsepower, and it is an option for other two models. The Sport and Latitude come standard with a five-speed manual transmission with an option to get a 6-speed automatic instead. With the Limited, the automatic is standard and the manual is an option. All three models can be purchased in either 4x2 or 4x4 versions. However, with the 4x4, the standard engine is the 2.4-liter, and the Sport comes standard with a manual and the other 2 models come with the automatic. With the Patriot, fuel efficiency capabilities vary depending on which combination of engine, drivetrain, and transmission types you choose. However, the best gas mileage is achieved if you go with the 4x2 Sport or Latitude models with the 2.0-liter 4-Cylinder engine and manual transmission. It gives you an EPA estimated 23 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway. On the inside, you find a comfortable cabin that is easy to utilize and maintain. Everything you need is easily within reach. Standard on all models is an audio jack for your mobile devices. Cargo space is generous in the Patriot too. Not only do you get 53.5 cubic feet of room when the rear seats are folded down, in the Latitude and Limited models you get extra space with a standard front passenger seat that folds flat. For safety, it comes with six airbags, Anti-lock brakes, brake assist, stability control, electronic roll mitigation, and hill start assist. Come in and drive the 2014 Jeep Patriot today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.